Men and women describe an orgasm as particularly intense when they are anally stimulated. The reason for this is the countless nerve endings that are located at the anus. For many, a simple stimulation by touching the anus is enough, others want to experience the anal pleasure even more intensively and start with anal stretching. Sphincter stretching can be great fun alone or during sex. Today we will explain to you how beginners and advanced users can get maximum pleasure from anal stretching. We also present you with fun instructions for anal stretching – we can already recommend that you take a closer look at the back door!
Anal stretching: preparation for intense feelings
Stretching the anus or sphincter requires good preparation. Without this, anal stretching becomes uncomfortable to painful and the risk of infection increases. However, the preparation does not only make sense for hygienic reasons – it mentally prepares for the anal stimulation and ensures a relaxed sphincter muscle. The preparation of the anal stretching is therefore to be seen as an intensive foreplay:
The hygienic cleaning of the anus
Cleaning the anus has the highest priority in anal stretching. It ensures hygiene and increases the feel-good factor when you show your partner the back door. The anus is best cleaned with an anal douche. This can be screwed directly to the shower head or bought as a single toy. Beginners make sure that the cleaning head of the anal douche is as thin as possible in order to gradually get the inexperienced sphincter used to stretching. Advanced users can choose larger models – they usually see this as the first pre-stretching.
Have tools ready
Important: Anal stretching is impossible without lubricant – regardless of whether you are a beginner or an advanced user. The risk of injury from not using moisture is too great. A good anal lubricant stays moist for a long time. Silicone-based lubes are ideal. But be careful: If sex toys made of silicone, latex or TPE are involved, it is advisable to use a water-based lubricant, otherwise the materials will become porous. If you can’t relax properly, you can use lubricating gels with a light anesthetic. These make penetration into the anus easy.
In addition to the important lubricating gel, other aids can also be beneficial. For example, put the right anal toys aside or use additional latex gloves when your partner is fingering. If you want to switch to anal sex after anal stretching, condoms could also be useful.
Anal Stretching: With This Guide To Anal Pleasures
Anal stretching is an exciting sex practice that can be practiced alone or with a partner. There are various techniques and tools for beginners and advanced users to fully enjoy anal stimulation:
Anal stretching for beginners
Anyone who has already let off steam in the sex toy area will sooner or later come across anal toys. The attraction of pampering oneself anally is usually associated with an initial effort. It is therefore best for beginners to start alone and relaxed and gradually work their way into the world of anal stretching:
Alone and with your partner on a journey of discovery
If you’re going into anal realms for the first time, it’s best to do it alone with anal masturbation. Because this is the only way to find out whether anal stretching and anal sex are even suitable for you. If you are completely relaxed, grab the lubricant and slowly start massaging yourself around the anus. If this is pleasant, you can first penetrate the anus with a finger. In the next anal games you can be braver and use a second finger to help.
If each partner has initially enjoyed the anal pleasures alone, you can discover new territory together. Communication is very important – you now know what you like and have to pass it on to your partner. Couples also first start stimulating each other with massages and fingers before anal toys come into play. Once the anus has gotten used to the new game, you can practice anal sex.
Anal sex toys for beginners
When you are ready for anal sex toys, it is advisable to start with small toys. Anal plugs are particularly suitable for the beginning. It is best to first choose anal plugs made of silicone. These are very comfortable and soft. Plugs that can be pumped up can also be interesting – so the size can be optimally adapted to your own wishes. Later, anal plugs with different weights, for example made of metal or glass, become interesting – you can also play with heat and cold. Gradually, anal stretching can be done with larger models and vibrations.
Anal stretching for advanced users
There are a few ways that even advanced users can increase the feeling of anal stretching. On the one hand there are numerous toys and aids that have it all, on the other hand you can discover fisting. It is important that anal stretching is not a competition. How far the anus can be stretched depends on personal anatomy. As long as it’s comfortable, no problems arise and the focus is on having fun, there’s nothing wrong with anal stretching with big toys.
Advanced sex toys
Dildo, butt plug, butt chain – anal toys come in different designs and sizes. If the anus is already stretched, you can reach for larger toys. Anal beads with lots of balls are heavy and give wonderful pressure. With every ball that penetrates the anus, the exciting feeling increases. Men who want to experience stimulation of the anus, prostate, perineum and testicles use the appropriate combinations. Advanced users also love to stretch the anus throughout the day. Larger anal plugs are suitable for this, as they give you a pleasant feeling all day long. Anal plugs with an opening are particularly exciting for advanced users. These spread the anus apart – the partner has full insight and can stimulate with fingers, dildo or vibrator. Various liquids can also be introduced.
Instructions for fisting
Fisting is the pinnacle of anal stimulation. When fisting, several fingers or the whole fist are inserted anally. This requires a lot of experience in the anal area and trust. Men and women can experience fisting both passively and actively. Both describe the orgasm as particularly intense. However, fisting is not possible without first stretching the anus and is therefore really only suitable for advanced users.
This is how fisting works:
1. First of all, everything needs to be cleaned. It is best for the receiving partner to empty his or her intestines, because there is strong pressure on the intestinal area during fisting. In addition, as with all anal activities, it should of course be cleaned with an anal douche. Hands should be hygienically clean and fingernails trimmed to prevent infection and injury.
2. Fisting works best in doggy style. It is best for the receiving partner to support their forearms and stretch their buttocks up as far as possible. Now the partner begins to penetrate carefully with several fingers – if this works well, the whole fist can be used later. If you feel uncomfortable penetrating your partner so deeply, you can use latex gloves. Lubricant should of course not be missing under any circumstances. After penetration, you begin to spoil the anus intermittently at a slow pace. You should definitely respond to your partner – if he is in pain, you should stop fisting.
3. When the partner has reached orgasm, the hand is slowly and carefully pulled out of the anus. When you have an orgasm, your muscles contract. Pulling the hand out of the anus too quickly can cause pain. In general, you should not use violence even with this harder sex practice!
What is there to consider with anal stretching?
The anus is a sensitive part of the body. It is less flexible than the sex organs and must therefore be handled carefully and gently. You should definitely avoid the following mistakes when doing anal stretching:
1. No Violence: If the sphincter is not relaxed, penetration is not possible. If you act too roughly here, you can cause serious injuries to the sphincter, the intestinal mucosa and the penis. Therefore: Always use lots of lube and stretch slowly!
2. Don’t use objects: If there is no suitable anal sex toy at hand at home, the temptation to use other objects is great. We advise against this because it increases the risk of injury and infection. There is also a good reason why there are so many anal toys on the market – they have a stopper. With other objects and toys there is a risk that they will disappear in the anus.
3. Anal stretching without lube: The anus itself does not have a secretion like the vagina and penis produce for better lubricity. It is therefore important to provide moisture in the form of anal lubricants. Without lube, anal stretching and anal sex is uncomfortable and can cause pain.
Anal stretching is an incredibly arousing sex practice. The preparation requires great care and care must be taken during the stretch not to overwhelm the sphincter. But it is precisely this little ritual before anal stretching and the trust between the partners that makes anal stretching such an intense experience. Both women and men can’t get enough of anal stimulation once they experience orgasm. We advise you to approach the topic with caution and empathy – it’s fun to always discover something new in the field and not to have tried everything that the area has to offer right after the first time. Proceed slowly – then you will love the anal stretching!